We are organizing a Workshop on “Uncertainty and Air Traffic Management”.
The workshop is organized within the framework of Opt-Met project (funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness). TBO-Met project (funded by SESAR under H2020) activities will be also presented.
We are now working on the final programme, to be announced soon.
The workshop will take place on:
– October 25th 2017 (Wed.), from 09.00 to 17.00 [roughy]
– October 26th 2017 (Thurs.), from 09.00 to 13.00 [roughly]
– Madrid, UC3M Campus @ Puerta de Toledo. [City Center]
– Workshop inscription (including coffees and lunch) is free.
– For the evening of October 25th (Wed.):
- We will have a guided visit to Reina Sofia Museum (19.00), 15 minutes walk from the venue of the Workshop
- We will have a coctel dinner at “Nubel” restaurant (21.00), located in the Museum.
All speakers will have two invitations. The rest of attendees will be kindly asked to contribute.
Ha tenido lugar en Madrid, a 24 de enero de 2017, la reunión de coordinación del Proyecto Opt-Met. Se ha revisado el status del proyecto y planificado las actividades del último año de proyecto. Juntos, hemos disfrutado de una agradabale comida.